CONDITIONS OF LETTING MARICHEL 4
- Charges applicable to Marichel 4 are as follows:
- Rental – tariff as quoted which includes all linen services and out cleans.
- Key Collection – R200.00 (once off fee)
- Breakage Deposit – R2000.00 (refundable)
- Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit of the rental plus all other charges.
- Balance of rental is due 7 days before arrival. Should payment not be honoured for any reason whatsoever, keys shall not be given or let out. You will also be liable for such legal costs on an attorney and own client scale, including any tracing agent fees and shall bear interest at the rate of 25% (twenty five percent) per annum from date of such dishonourment.
- Deposits are not refundable unless the accommodation is re-let for the full period minus a R500.00 cancellation fee.
- Should refunds to a Swift bank account be required, an additional R450 charge will be levied.
- MARICHEL 4 reserves the right to substitute similar accommodation should the apartment not be available for any reason whatsoever i.e. unnatural or unforeseen disasters, flooding, fire etc…….
- The maximum number of persons occupying the unit must not exceed the number of beds. Should we find that more people are being accommodated than allowed, please be advised that we have the right to ask you to leave, forfeiting your rental.
- Linen, bath and beach towels are supplied. Toiletries are not provided.
- Should TV sets or electrical appliances go faulty during your stay, we will endeavour to have them repaired or replaced as soon as possible. No reduction in rent will be allowed for delays beyond our control.
- Pets are not allowed under any circumstances.
- A breakage deposit is taken prior to booking; however, if the damage exceeds the breakage deposit amount, you will be liable for the additional costs.
- Tenants may take occupation from 14h00 onwards and the accommodation is to be vacated by 10h00 on the date of departure. These times are stipulated in order to facilitate the necessary cleaning services. Please note that during Peak Season, we ask our tenants to please be patient with regards to any delays.
- Guests attend this establishment at their own risk. The Proprietor shall not be liable for, and the guest/s hereby waiver/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, against the Proprietor, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise. The guest/s, in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnifies the Proprietor against any claims from whatever nature.
- On departure, please close all windows and only bring in outdoor cushions should it be raining. Alarm systems must be activated on departure. The TV needs to be kept on due to humidity on the Coast.
- A cleaning service is available on a daily basis with the exception of Public Holidays and Sundays. The service includes mopping floors, dishes, cleaning patios and braai’s/barbecues, dusting, emptying garbage bins, cleaning of bathrooms and making of beds. We kindly request that you are not to approach them as they work to an extremely tight schedule.
- No sub-letting is allowed.
- Keys are available during office hours from FAMILY GETAWAYS at shop No17 Balvista Centre, (bottom Spar) BALLITO Monday – Friday, (8.00am – 12pm), (1pm – 4.30pm), and Saturday’s 08h30am – 12pm. Phone: 032 – 946 0730 OR 074 587 0600. You can pick up keys from the Caltex Garage and Always drops them off outside the Family Getaways Office.
- The breakage deposit will be paid approximately 1 week following departure. Please note that ALL breakages and/or damages will be deducted from breakage deposit.
- Moving of furniture is prohibited.
- Marichel 4 is ot to be used as a venue for any functions unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Kindly note that we do not accommodate students/scholars. Should parents book on their behalf, they will be evicted upon arrival without refund.
- To avoid any further costs, please ensure that keys are left at Family Getaways office and NOT at Caltex Garage on depart
I ___________________________________________ hereby acknowledge and accept the above conditions.
Date:_______________________________ Signature: ________________________________